Friday, July 31, 2009

What's Been Going On

Quick update.... Mr. Goins put out a new (updated) Ultimate Buying Machine system in October 2008. I bought mine in October 2007. However, for people who purchased the system from him, there is access to a website with all the updates. That's a refreshing change from say, Cris Chico's system, which costs about the same, but is internet based, does not offer as much... and is only accessible for a year. If you let Cris Chico's Virtual Wholesaling system expire, which I did, you get an email with the header "I must be crazy to take you back." Well, don't let me make you crazy, Mr. Chico, I ain't comin' back.

Anyway, back to Larry's system. The updates have all the newest bookmark links online. Now, you're supposed to be able to download them... but I wound up clicking each link and creating each bookmark in Firefox. It took me about 2 hours. The whole time, I kept thinking how much longer it would have taken if I actually had to go search out all of this information... and believe me, there is a lot of amazing info contained in the links alone.... Now to follow the Ultimate Buying Machine and figure out what I need to do with all this info.

Also, I just couldn't resist... had to do it. I bought Dwan Bent-Twyford's short sale teleseminar system that starts Monday. I got an electronic manual and forms and will have a pre-recorded teleseminar emailed each Monday that I can listen to at my leisure. It has homework for each week and promises that I will have a deal closed at the end of the 4 week training. It also comes with coaching access to Dwan. I'm pretty psyched about that.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. hai investor mom.. hehe im from malaysia. this is 1st time visit this site. im just looking for friends in the world. please come my site at http://www.kamezaim.com

    ReplyDelete